Blissful Ignorance and Powerful Knowledge

 



Countamani
Blog Buddies
Hot Spots
RAIN SONG
Thursday, June 19, 2008
I am planning to compose my version of the song 'Singin' in the Rain'. It will be made in two languages, English and Tamil. The former will be titled 'Singin' in the Lane' while the Tamil version will be called 'Sandhu-la sindhu paadarathu'. I am looking for lyricists and crooners. Those interested may drop in your contact details in the 'Comments' section.

Labels: ,

Property of Sheks @ 11:27 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:45 pm, Blogger Priti R said…

    put the lyrics first than i shall croon :P **

    **conditions apply

     
  • At 10:08 pm, Blogger Sheks said…

    @Priti, I am on the look out for lyricists as well.

    I know what your 'conditions' are.Don't worry,I'll get some Marathi lyrics for you :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Name: Sheks
Home: Madras, TamilNadu, India
About Me:
Complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Powered by
BLOGGER
© Blissful Ignorance and Powerful Knowledge