Blissful Ignorance and Powerful Knowledge

 



Countamani
Blog Buddies
Hot Spots
BIRTHDAY--SO WHAT?
Monday, January 30, 2006
I've completed a year in the world of blogging.Actually I registered for a blog account on jan17 last year but put up my first post on this day,last year.But there's nothing worth calling an achievement as I still have a long way to go.It's like a journey from chennai to kanyakumari and I've reached only chengalpet.

Thank you all for putting up with my monotonous,insipid posts.But it doesnt end there.Keep coming back for more.Some post may enlighten you one day.
Property of Sheks @ 5:40 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Name: Sheks
Home: Madras, TamilNadu, India
About Me:
Complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Powered by
BLOGGER
© Blissful Ignorance and Powerful Knowledge