Blissful Ignorance and Powerful Knowledge

 



Countamani
Blog Buddies
Hot Spots
PUDHU VEEDU,PRAMADAM!
Friday, May 06, 2005
I've finally moved out of tiruvanmiyur.My dad's bought a new house in Vannanthurai.Yet to settle.

I'd been in tiruvanmiyur since 2001 which was the time I landed in this city.After a few initial hiccups my mom finally rented a house near marundeeswar temple.It was during my stay in that house that I completed schooling and entered college.The new house is close to besant nagar but the pincode still remains intact @ 600041.

Sights from old house:marundeeswar temple(adjacent compund),the blue horizon(a small strip),2 gigantic hi-rises near magix's place,tidel,ticel and the upcoming IT park behind ticel.

What remains unchanged is the majestic view of tidel park.Otherwise all u can see is apartments,apartments and only apartments.

The responsibility has fallen on my shoulders.I've to take care of my mom and sis since my dad has been transferred to trivandrum.

(posted from vannanthurai).
Property of Sheks @ 6:44 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Name: Sheks
Home: Madras, TamilNadu, India
About Me:
Complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Powered by
BLOGGER
© Blissful Ignorance and Powerful Knowledge