Blissful Ignorance and Powerful Knowledge

 



Countamani
Blog Buddies
Hot Spots
CURTAINS DOWN!
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
The 4th semester is drawing to a close.Or rather,has concluded.Just one more day to go!Which means I've completed 4 semesters.Which means 2 yrs of college r over.Which means I'm at the halfway point.
The exams r next commencing on 18th and ending on 4th may.After that it's the hols which i've decided to spend usefully by inplant trainings.I've already got 1 in ICF.I'm trying another1 at CPCL or ashok leyland.So no tours this time!
The pack of cats in Marundeeswarar temple have screwed up my mouse and so I've only the keyboard now.Here I go Tab.....Tab......Tab.
Property of Sheks @ 7:46 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:22 pm, Blogger Sheks said…

    just for fun!the cats mew a lot @ night.and since i browse only @ night,the mewing has screwed my mouse.

     
  • At 10:01 pm, Blogger Murali said…

    Dei inplant training-a. Hey help me get into one da....
    I'd like to go for some kinda inplant training that wouldnt cost me much:(

     
  • At 11:34 pm, Blogger anubhav said…

    now that makes you half an engineer ..:D..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Name: Sheks
Home: Madras, TamilNadu, India
About Me:
Complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Powered by
BLOGGER
© Blissful Ignorance and Powerful Knowledge