Blissful Ignorance and Powerful Knowledge

 



Countamani
Blog Buddies
Hot Spots
FAUX PAS
Monday, December 12, 2005
a recent conversation between me and my dad.

Dad--so how's ur internship going?
Me---Not internship.industrial training.going well.
D----How did u go to the plant today?
M----Vandi
D----Vandi???
M---Yes
D---How far?
M---35kms.
D---How 35kms?
M---adyar to broadway,15kms.b'way to ennore,20.
D----at what time did u start?
M---630 am.reached at 815 am.
D----How was it possible for you to negotiate the battered road?
M---It was bumpy but what to do.being in chennai i've to get used to such things,na.
D----Is ur vehicle in good condition now?
M----Of course.Why are you suddenly asking?
D----It must have got worn out in some spare parts.If there's any problem call mechanic tirumalai.And see to it that the petrol tank is always full.
M---I cant understand what you are saying.My vehicle is in tip-top condition(like never before).Why are you telling me to service it again?
D---Long distance.Bumpy roads.I advise u better go by public transport.
M---of course I'm going by public transport.
D----But you said vandi(vehicle)in the first place.
M----Oh that!I meant bus route no. 1-D and not our two wheeler.

My dad had a hearty laugh after this which lasted 2 mins 23 seconds 89 microseconds.
Property of Sheks @ 11:19 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:49 pm, Blogger gootau said…

    Hi all,
    In talking about Megawealthy, what could be better than a 100% automated system that could allow netters to fold their arms while it tirelessly hunts for prospects.

    I happened to pass by, but your Megawealthy related contributins truly captured my eye. I happen to have been frustrated and been bled to my last penny by sweet talkers, into buying useless onlines opporunities.

    Only after 4 years did I stumble on something that has truly changed my life. Things can nver realy be this easier ...no emailling, no calls, no prospecting or closing your sales because a real millennium software does literally everything for you! The prosperity automated system is in aclass of its own.

    I would recommend it for anyone who needs a regular side income but hating MLM's or chain letters or anything like that. The PAS team does all the work and you get the dime. This is my idea of the 21st century business..http://www.MegaWealthy.com/224

    Many thnks

    Vincent Molelekwa

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Name: Sheks
Home: Madras, TamilNadu, India
About Me:
Complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Powered by
BLOGGER
© Blissful Ignorance and Powerful Knowledge