Blissful Ignorance and Powerful Knowledge

 



Countamani
Blog Buddies
Hot Spots
EXPANDING NETWORK
Thursday, December 29, 2005
I've been enjoying myself in orkut ever since the amazing suderman sent me an invite.Thanks to all those "firsts" in my network,sudhish for adding me first,harish the first one to whom I sent an invite and vani,the first girl in my network.I'd been able to meet a lot of my old friends.The best of all,it helped discover the real name of a soon-to-be-famous writer who currently blogs under a pseudonym.Some communities like "mechanical engineering","IC engines","Operations research" etc look inviting while others like "anna university sucks","we hate viswanathan"and all those communities aimed against AU and its students show signs of impending doom for my network.

Still if you would like to add me,send me an invite to my mail.
Property of Sheks @ 9:52 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Name: Sheks
Home: Madras, TamilNadu, India
About Me:
Complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Powered by
BLOGGER
© Blissful Ignorance and Powerful Knowledge