Blissful Ignorance and Powerful Knowledge

 



Countamani
Blog Buddies
Hot Spots
TO TEXTILE CITY
Thursday, February 16, 2006
I'm leaving to coimbatore for three days to take part in the national level symposium of PSG college of technology.Will be back on monday morning.This is a much-needed break for I'd been glued to the PC every single day since Jan 1.I'll be meeting up with a few of my old friends,which includes damsels who had taken part in SS Music's Voice Hunt, in coimbatore(for the uninitiated,I was in coimbatore for 3 yrs) .

Till then be patient enough to read three more posts below.
Property of Sheks @ 2:22 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Name: Sheks
Home: Madras, TamilNadu, India
About Me:
Complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Powered by
BLOGGER
© Blissful Ignorance and Powerful Knowledge