Blissful Ignorance and Powerful Knowledge

 



Countamani
Blog Buddies
Hot Spots
HEIGHT OF JOBLESSNESS
Sunday, July 17, 2005
I've become totally jobless after entering college.I dread weekends and vacations.The beach is an ideal way to spend weekends for a south-madras guy but the problem is i dont get company.Most of the time I go there alone staring at couples thinking what koundamani said in singaravelan "Ellarum jodi jodiyaa alayiraanga,aanaa naamma?Ippadiaye pona evanavathu karapanpoochi thalaiyanoda thaan suthanam".

Other times,I take up this useful work of exploring madras city.Simply board a bus.Go to whatever its final destination is.Catch the same bus and return.Or return by electric train if there's a service.This way I've got to know purasawakkam,ayanavaram,villivakkam,padi and ambathur better.North of the city is what I havent seen much of.Some have begun to term it as a crazy thing and me as a "mad jacka**".

Today it was East tambaram.Boarded the bus in besant nagar.One would be surprised to find the velachery-tambaram road in tip top condition.As is the case of any bus belonging to the chromepet depot,the one in which i was travelling,too broke down at medavakkam.Heat was emanating out of the radiator.I was asked to lend a hand in pushing the bus to the corner of the road."Superman mathiri irukkeenga.Neengalum vaanga sir" was wat the conductor told me.

I reached east tambaram in another bus.There was nothing to see,so I headed to the railway station and caught a train to saidapet,from where I returned home.

What I found as an excellent way to pass time,soon became monotonous thanx to the city's weather and that battered long green thing called bus.The only positive outcome is that I'd been able to help curses occasionally.I've saved quite a few people the trouble of shelling out their property for travelling in an auto.

Just in case u wanna go to the beach or roam around the city or if u r searching for road routes in chennai ,contact me.But still I'm jobless.
Property of Sheks @ 11:33 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Name: Sheks
Home: Madras, TamilNadu, India
About Me:
Complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Powered by
BLOGGER
© Blissful Ignorance and Powerful Knowledge